After almost a year, i finally found the courage to go back to my portfolio and do a bit of Autumn cleaning. Out with the old, in with the new! There are so many new projects pilled up that i haven’t gotten the chance to share here, that i will be updating the whole week.
So i found as an excuse to share with you today this recent one, that was wrapped right before summer vacation. Now, i just can’t wait to have the actual product in my hands! The project started with slightly different colours that i had suggested as you’ll see in moodboard. Sage, silver, grey and black. However the client needed a bit of more feminine touch. And that’s how we brought the blush and changed silver to copper for a bit of spice.
The very first image you see right on the side here, is one of the concepts that was rejected, but still is close to my heart. Instead of brunch drawings, we went for abstract brush strokes for the boxes and kept the bottle labels clean. The hand part, was by far my favourite to work on however! My reference was a renaissance painting and i’m just in love with how fluid and elegant it has turned out!