Starting this year with rebrands, i found myself working on about 6 at the same time. It’s not something new to me, as i love challenging myself and working under pressure. As i’ve mentioned before, multitasking makes me more focused and creative. Kinda odd i know, but whatever works best right? So i had to… Read more »
One of the most amazing things around this community, is just how many inspiring and creative people are out there. I’ve been asked a lot where i get my inspiration from, and although it is from small daily things, to big breathtaking moments, i’ve never really got the chance to share the people i look… Read more »
Since reading best app articles are my favourites, i thought of making a second part of the apps i shared last year, since technology literally saves my daily life. From work to life, got my iPhone on my hand 24/7. I can hardly remember how life was before the era of the apps. Do you?… Read more »
When i’m on the go, there are quite a few apps that i find really helpful. myPantone although it’s not 100% accurate, it’s really handy when it comes to pick digitally colours and create colour palettes. I can spend hours creating palettes just for fun. Paper is pretty handy when it comes to sketching ideas when i don’t have a notepad with me, or actually illustrating on the go. And, definitely one of the prettiest designed apps i’ve ever seen. I’f you’re into digital drawing, you might consider getting Pencil for Paper – most brilliant idea ever!!
We’ve had an iPad in the family for quite some time, but unofficially, i’d say it was Theo’s. Now that Theo got a new iPhone, and no longer needs the iPad, i became its happy owner. The very first thing i did, was installing Bloglovin. The past few months i’ve been horribly failing at keeping up with all the blogs i follow. Somehow Feedly wasn’t working for me anymore, it turned out to be very stressful, and Bloglovin website wasn’t as easy for me. Turns out, Bloglovin on iPad is like reading a magazine, so hells yeah, i’m back at spamming you with comments!
Finally, if you’re a type freak like me, FontBook and What the Font (locating a font just from an image) are must haves. Let’s not forget Dropbox, which i may use more than anything, with my clients, with my images and files.
Well that was one long post! Feel free to share your favourite apps, i’m always trying to find some good ones, so any suggestions will be more than welcome!
The past week and last three days have been a great learning experience for me. I’ve written about comfort zones again in a previous tfl in general, but what about projects that are completely our of your league? I bet some of you have experienced being proposed a dream job or project in which you… Read more »
I bet you all have some interesting story to share with a client who was rude, or demanding, or having a bad behaviour overall. Thankfully i’ve been lucky to have just a few of those. A good 99% of the people i’ve worked with are pure angels. But how about the rest 1%? Hope you’re… Read more »
As you already know, i’ll be speaking at the Hive Conference in Berlin in April, and this whole week (and the next to follow) i’ve been working on my subject. I’ll be talking about self branding, and some other interesting stuff, and writing everything down, has helped me to see everything so much clearer, with… Read more »