Saturday was a day full of new things! My friend Julie, invited me to her wonderful villa in Kefalonia for a photo shoot. I met her through Instagram and she knows very well how much i enjoy taking pictures of beautiful places in Kefalonia. Let me just say, that i didn’t want to leave. She… Read more »

Saturday was a day full of new things! My friend Julie, invited me to her wonderful villa in Kefalonia for a photo shoot. I met her through Instagram and she knows very well how much i enjoy taking pictures of beautiful places in Kefalonia. Let me just say, that i didn’t want to leave. She and her sister Eugenia, done an extraordinary job with the decoration, creating a perfect Kefalonian house you would wish to wake up in every day! 
Hubby and i live in an apartment, but Villa Ersi inspired us and gave so many ideas and motivation for our new home to be. Words are not enough, pictures will just speak for themselves. 
The Dinning Room 

Hall & Living Room


Get Inspired by Villa Ersi on: Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Youtube  / Website / Travel Guide / Pinterest 





Bedroom 1 

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 3 

Outdoors 

And of course a few Snapshots for Instagram 


It’s simply unbelievable how quick summer arrived this year! Yes i very much enjoyed swimming in the sea this Saturday! Although it is too early for me, and it was so freezing cold, my husband and friends were brave enough to make me take the leap of faith and just jump! Hahha honestly, my brain… Read more »



It’s simply unbelievable how quick summer arrived this year! Yes i very much enjoyed swimming in the sea this Saturday! Although it is too early for me, and it was so freezing cold, my husband and friends were brave enough to make me take the leap of faith and just jump! Hahha honestly, my brain froze! But it was all worth it! 

I can’t wait to enjoy more weekends like this one, now that the weather is getting better. Every weekend will be like a holiday! 

Saturday was the perfect day of a very tiring and busy week. I needed to rest very bad and i got even more than that. Seeing amazing places, nature, sun, fog, clouds, sea, and an amazing time with friends. Times like these i feel so blessed for the life i have, and the people i… Read more »

Saturday was the perfect day of a very tiring and busy week. I needed to rest very bad and i got even more than that. Seeing amazing places, nature, sun, fog, clouds, sea, and an amazing time with friends. Times like these i feel so blessed for the life i have, and the people i have around me. There is absolutely nothing i would want more than that. For the first time even, i don’t think of vacation on a fancy place. I just want to be here, with the people i love. 
When i was younger i dreamt about living in a beautiful place, being able to go on adventures, exploring, having great friends with me who make me feel myself and happy and a wonderful loving husband. I feel like i have completed a good 80% of everything i’ve dreamt for as a kid. The rest 20% is yet to come, and i’m in no hurry. You can see more about the place we visited here: Myrtos, Assos, Antisamos